We take your privacy seriously and so we are compliant with the updated privacy law (GDPR). This means we protect your data and handle it with care.
In the privacy statement below, we explain what we exactly do with your personal data, which we gather from our web store: allthingsyoni.org.
For questions or more information, please contact email@example.com.
During the processing, we conform to the requirements of the applicable data protection legislation. This means we:
- Clearly specify our purposes before we process personal data, by using this Privacy Statement;
- Limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data needed for legitimate purposes;
- First, ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- Take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we demand the same from parties who process personal data on our behalf;
- Respect your right to inspect, correct or delete your personal data held by us.
Handling your order
We will use your personal data when handling your order. We may share your data with the delivery service to have your order delivered. We may also obtain information on your payment from your bank or credit card company.
For this purpose, we use your payment details, phone number, invoice address, email address and name and address details. We need this data because of our agreement with you. We store this information for six months after your order has been completed and seven years thereafter (the legal retention period).
We do not under any circumstance provide your personal data to other companies or organizations, unless we are required so by law (for example, when the police demands access to personal data in case of a suspected crime).
The first time you visit our web shop, we will show you a notification explaining our cookies and ask for your permission for the use of these cookies.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify this statement. We recommend that you consult this statement on a regular basis, so that you remain informed of any changes.